At Jo-Mar, we have been boarding pets for over 30 years, and whether your dog or cat will be staying for just the day or for several weeks, you will have peace of mind knowing that they are being well cared for.
All pets are evaluated so that we can meet each one’s individual needs. Your pet will eat, play and receive personalized attention when it is best for them – not according to a random schedule.
Our facilities include:
- Individual cage less dog runs – both inside and outside
- A climate controlled environment, with heat, central air and a fresh-air exhaust ventilation system
- An outdoor play area, where dogs are brought out personally by a staff member
- A complimentary bath for you to bring home a sparkling clean pet (A full bath or a full groom can be requested when making your reservation)
Feel free to come and visit us and take a tour of our boarding facilities. You can bring your pet along to check things out.
We offer a complimentary day or night stay to acclimate your pet to boarding at Jo-Mar.
First Time Guests Must Haves:
- Signed Boarding Agreement
- Guest Profile
- Proof of Current Vaccinations from your Vet
*Please bring proof of vaccinations when you check in or you can fax them to us ahead of time 516-488-7955.
DOGS: DHLPP (Distemper Parvo), rabies and canine influenza vaccinations-required annually. Bordetella is required by Jo-Mar to be administered every 6 months. If the vaccine doesn’t meet the 6 month requirement it must be administered at least 10 days prior to your dog’s visit or the dog cannot board with us.